Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Whats To Come

With every thing that has been up, down, sideways and every other direction you can think of, I thought I'd drop in with a short message to let every one know what kind of recipes I have made lately as well as some of the other things I am preparing to post about. And you know it all takes time to get up and on a blog, especially when one's life is jam packed with so many things one can't keep track of it all.

Although I might not be able to post as much as I want to lately, I am sure as heck not avoiding my kitchen! Recipes I have made lately, have photos of and will be posting (will also add a link to the new post as I get it posted! Got to love editing abilities!).
 ~ Creamy Mussel Soup
 ~ Egg Foo Yong w/ Sauce
 ~ First Attempt - Baked Apples (yea I messed it up but it was still yummy!)
 ~ Spinach & Artichoke Dip (with artichoke bottoms instead of hearts)
 ~ Toll House version Chocolate Chip Cookies (large style!)
 ~ Chocolate 'Lava' Cakes w/ Raspberries
 ~ Pouched Quince Pears
 ~ Cinnamon & Sugar Roasted Nuts
 ~ Loaded Baked Potato Soup (made easy!)
 ~ Egg Drop Soup (1-2-3 style)
 ~ First Attempt - Roasted Fall/Winter Veggies

Some ideas/thoughts and what not that will be coming as well.

I'm sure there are other things floating around that I just can't find atm but that is at least a start. This is all the stuff that is still going on behind the scenes so to speak that I just haven't had the time to edit and post about... it'll be coming though I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment